All clients that currently post to the Go2WorkSource.com site will need to create a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) account before jobs can be posted on the new WorkSourceWA.com site on May 3rd.
How to create a new SAW account:
- * Click on the SAW account creation link - https://secureaccess.wa.gov/public/saw/pub/displayRegister.do
- * When creating a new SAW account, be sure to use the same email address that is used for your current Go2WorkSource.com account.
- * You can find this email address in your OneClick account by clicking on the Admin tab (or the Media Management tile for OFCCP customers) and select Media Management.
- * Find WorkSource Washington under the Job Site column and click on the edit symbol () on the right column.
- * The Username is the email address used to access the site. If your organization has multiple divisions with multiple logins for WorkSource Washington, you will want to set-up a new SAW account for each Username/email address.
- * After signing up, WorkSourceWA.com will send you an email. Click the link in the email to activate your account using the user ID and registration code number in the email.
- Once you have your new username (User ID) and password please email it to OneClickSupport@JobTarget.com